AlarisPro, LLC ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.alarispro.com website and Mobile Application (hereinafter both are referred to as the "Service").
Definitions • Service - Service is the www.alarispro.com website operated by AlarisPro, LLC
• Personal Data - Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
• Usage Data - Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
• Cookies - Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
• Data Processors (or Service Providers) - Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
• Data Subject (or User) - Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Phone number
* Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
* Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we
Usage Data We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your
visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so ("Location Data"). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking &Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
* Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
* Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
* Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
AlarisPro, LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer support
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
• To monitor the usage of our Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection
If you are from the European Economic Area (EEA), AlarisPro, LLC legal basisfor collecting and using the personal information described in this PrivacyPolicy depends on the Personal Data we collect and the specific context inwhich we collect it.
AlarisPro, LLC may process your Personal Data because:
• We need to perform a contract with you
• You have given us permission to do so
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
• To comply with the law
Retention of Data
AlarisPro, LLC will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes.Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except whenthis data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionalityof our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longerperiods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – andmaintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country orother governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ fromthose of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information tous, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to UnitedStates and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, AlarisPro, LLC may be required to disclose yourPersonal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests bypublic authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
AlarisPro, LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief thatsuch action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of AlarisPro, LLC
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method oftransmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PersonalData, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on "Do Not Track" Signals under the California Online Protection
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you canset in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settingspage of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certaindata protection rights. AlarisPro, LLC aims to take reasonable steps to allowyou to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if
you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of yourPersonal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
• The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
• The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
• The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
• The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where AlarisPro, LLC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding tosuch requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about ourcollection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contactyour local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these
tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacypolicies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyoneunder the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware thatyour Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become
aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verificationof parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from ourservers.